Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Only 6 months later!

Well- The blog from March did not even get posted until September 1st! Really?! As you can probably guess- I am NEW to this thing people call 'blogging'.......

I was inspired today by a friend who 're-started' their blog recently! I need to do this- what a great way to let others who care about us, and some that probably don't, know what is going on in out lives. So here I go again......

The kids are now in 5th, 3rd and 2nd grades! How in the world does that happen in just ONE blog session! LOL
So the boys had their FIRST football practice with full pads on today......I had tears in my eyes as they pulled away. Gone are the days of the 'little' boys putting on Uncle Mike's helmets in the living room and just playing in them. They have grown into their own helmets and will be on the field before I know it. Matt is one proud dad and just as excited as the boys to get the games started.

While the boys were off at practice, Rhyan and I ran a few errands including a trip to Barnes and Noble for her to choose a new chapter book. The girl is a reading machine and her new adventure is Ramona and Beezus - should be a good one! She is loving gymnastics and looking forward to starting her very first season of volleyball! Oh yea.....trying out her mom's sport!

Well......that's it for now. I promise to have pictures up in my next blog, unless I can figure it out QUICKLY when publishing this one! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment